Thursday, October 30, 2008

Ss100a Flame Pak Connection

Nicolas Mercier and Patrick Mille in Clara Sheller

New interview with the author of Clara Sheller and interpreter "jpou" in the latest issue of the magazine Tetu . There is particular issue at stake in this second season, the character of Jean-Philippe, the scenes a little "hot" and season 3.

What were the main packaging and distribution problems this season?
Absolutely not change casting as I have read here and there. I find it very childish to criticize until you've seen the players in action. My challenge was while entertaining the viewer, taking him to a thought, an artistic, even if it is broadcast on a general channel .

Patrick, after Frederick Défienthal how did you correct JP ?
As if it were a play while taking into account that the director had also changed. In fact it is more a creation of a recovery role. I loved the series three years ago but I did not want to see her again. To avoid falling into the copy. I also refuse to pay into the idea of a completely different JP in response. It would have been stupid. I created my own JP!


To read more click the scans!

Thanks to R. and Stubborn!

0 comments:

Post a Comment